Kahmira Roleplay
Kahmira Roleplay
Kahmira Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

operated by C~HAOS

HomeMain Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Apocolypse RP Here
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm by Thaeris

» Chertovskiĭ Prison
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 am by Vaylore

» Hellgate Characters
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:45 pm by Niko

» ..:: Never Look Back ::..
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:17 pm by Dakeious

» Chertovskiĭ Prison characters
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm by Alestra18

» Kah'Ma'Jira Characters
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 am by Vigil Moon

» Post Apocolypse Characters
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm by Vigil Moon

» Be A Good Roleplayer!!!
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 pm by Thaeris

» Rules, Rules, Rules
Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm by Thaeris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Apocolypse RP Here

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice

Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Keen looked over at the group,"There are about four nests, the only thing thats terrifying about them is the size of them, but if you get them while they're asleep the building would kill them all. The only good thing about getting rid of the nests is that there would finally be a city where you could actually live with a little less fear in your heart. Oh, and it'd be funny to see those fuckers die don't you think, boom, limbs flying, bones crunching, it'll be a fun time." He chuckled a bit before going quiet.
Back to top Go down
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:37 pm

marine rolled his eyes. "and whats to stop them from hearing us, or smelling us for that matter?" he doubted any of these people could plant the bomb then run away fast enough. "and i'm curious boy, how exactly were the bombs gonna rob the bank? last time i checked burned up money had no value even back when money ment something." he got up and nodded to smiles. " we are gonna get outta here. fight your own battles." he walked towards the door and opened cautiously. seeing and hearing no one he ventured out with his gun poised, towards his car.
Back to top Go down
https://kahmira.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Leo tisked at the marine growling with irritation. "hey Medic, tell me when you find a smoke."

he took off his shirt and made a sack out of it to hold the bombs. "what do we have to lose. if you do it in the day and activate it from the outside even if some escape they cant take the daylight. I think it's a good way to die. at least we tried something." Leo played with the tips of his dirty hair that looked like two shades of brown. "there isnt much point in living like this. worse than rats"
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Keen walked out of the vault behind the Marine, “Nothing is out right now, we're safe, whatever that means." He walked out of the bank and looked around, hissing as the sunlight hit his sensitive eyes. Keen growled at the light and stepped back into the lovely shadows and shade, his eyes needed more time to adjust. "So tell me then Marine, was it, if you're not going to help reclaim this little bit of area, are you just going to keep running?"
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

marine whipped around and got right up in Keen's face. "what I do with my life is no business of yours. There is nothing in this crap town worth saving, and even if we did kill all the zombies, we would still have you to worry about." he smiled and got even closer so only keen could hear. "they may not be able to tell but I was trained to recognize the traits, I dont feel like fighting for your pathetic town just so you can kill me while I sleep." he backed away and started walking towards his car. "come on smiles, lets get out of here, and hey good luck with that suicide mission of yours." smiles looked sadly at medic and then started walking after marine.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Keen glared at the mans back, furious that he would compare him to the creatures that seemed just as much of a plague and a nuisance as the rats in the city that would sooner feed off themselves then die. He marched over and grabbed the marine’s shoulder, spinning him around, “Excuse me, where the hell do you get off accusing me of shit, if I remember correctly you’re the one who blindly followed a stranger into a vault. If I had wanted to kill you, it would’ve been so easy to do it then, so how about you shut your face.” He growled, eyes giving off a bit of a glow with his rising anger. “If anything you’d be the one we’d have to worry about going crazy and killing everyone here, maybe we should just feed you to those monsters.”
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 pm

(Post co-created by Alestra18 and Avina)

Marine whirled around and landed his fist into Keen's jaw, knocking him over. he grabbed his shirt and started punching him in the face. getting more and more vicious with each blow. "you bastard, I had no choice"

Keen growled, his pupils slit as he growled and swung up with his fist aiming for Marine's nose, flipping them with an angered hiss as he barred his teeth at the other, reaching up with his legs and sent the other flying off of him, jumping up and crouching down, ready for the fight.

Marine lept at him again taking wild swings at Keen's face. He hooked his foot around Keen's knee and pulled forcing him down. he then grabbed his hair and slammed Keen's face into his knee.
Smiles was backed against the wall not knowing what she should do, she still had the pistol that marine had given her but she didnt know if she was a good enough shot to kill keen without risking killing marine as well. Even if she was a good enough shot she didnt know if she wanted to take the life of the strange man.

Keen gave out a pained yell, as he took advantage of his face being in the other's knee and sank his long canines into the others flesh. Grabbing the others ankle and he jerked his whole leg, as he released him from his mouth, getting up as he swung him like a doll into the car, tackling him as he hit him in the sternum.

marine took a second to recover then grabbed keen's hair and smashed his face into the window of the car and pinned him against the punching him in the ribs until his knuckles hurt.He decided to bang his skull into the metal frame of the car one more time before backing away.

Sadly it seemed the car took more damage, the metal vehical actually dented, Keen hissed and kicked out, hitting Marine in his bleeding knee in an attempt to free himself, his mind remembering a voice telling him that he couldn't finish until he was the only one left.

Back to top Go down
Thaeris
Admin
Admin
Thaeris

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

John - who had been watching the two oversized males knock each other about for the past two minutes - had decided it had gone far enough when the car had become involved. He popped his fingers and strode over and planted himself in between Keen and the Marine. "That's enough." He wasn't yelling, but the tone of his voice held a deep authority that made him seam bigger. "Look at this." He glared at each of them. "Blood." He motioned all around them with a stern quick movment. "Blood everywhere. And not even to mention that the two of you are now banged up almost past sanity." His voice was growing in volume. "Smashing faces into cars! Breaking noses! If the smell doesn't bring them the rucuss you made CERTAINLY WILL!!" He shook himself and took a breath to calm himself down a bit. "Now... assuming you're done...." He looked them both up and down and then looked at Keen. "... go and get what medicle suplies you have so I can patch you both up." He then went to help the Marine up. "And find me a goddamn cigarrette." He added before holding a hand out to the Marine.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Keen stood up with a grunt, spitting out the little bit of blood that had accumulated in his mouth from biting his cheek, and dusted off his clothing. The other looked, irritatingly so, like he hadn’t just gotten in a fight. The marks on his face were hard to tell if it was bruise forming or just merely dirt from when it made contact with the ground. “Fine I’ll get you the crap, but don’t blame me for the blood, I’m not the one bleeding like a girl.” He said snidely as he kept walking, quickly disappearing around the corner of the building to go in search of the items that the medic had requested, returning in about ten minutes. He just dropped a bag that contained everything from disinfectant to syringes, and every brand of cigarette that was still around, before he went and sat on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 pm

marine glared at the barely bruised monster. then the pain hit him. All at once his chest felt it was collapsing and his knee could no longer hold his weight. He dropped to the floor with a grunt, holding his chest. Smiles gasped and ran over to him. She dropped down next to him and lifted his shirt to examine his chest, it was badly bruised so she put her hand. on the bruise, nothing appeared to be broke but marine winced. she looked down at his knee then at the medic. "fix him." she said then she settled down next to marine and waited, staring expectantly at medic.
Back to top Go down
Thaeris
Admin
Admin
Thaeris

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

John knelt and began looking through the bag. He them took off his coat and laid it out flat on the ground, taking what he needed from the bag and laying it out on his coat: a vile of morphine, syringes, bandages, gauze, and disinfection wipes. "Don't worry." He smiled at the girl. "I've seen worse and it's nothing I can't handle."
After rolling up his sleeves and wiping his hands down he went to work. Running his hands carefully over the Marines ribs and counting quietly to himself. He then examined his head and knee plus any other cuts on him. "Three cracked ribs... at least eight stitches..." He was filling a syringe with morphine. "...and a possible concussion." He shot the morphine into the marines knee after wiping it off. After another shot for his ribs he started with the stitches for his knee. His hands worked quickly with both needle and bandage and before long he was finishing up with the final wrappings around Marines ribs. "keep off your knee and I'd suggest you avoid running. Also - if you get tired at all don't sleep."
John cleared everything off his jacket, lit up a cigarette and turned to Keen. "Can't wait to get a look at you." He said crossing his arms and grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Keen looked at him warily as the medic stepped over to him, pulling his legs up in front of him on the bench and hid behind his knees, glaring over the top of them. Oddly enough he seemed to resemble a small scared child,"No needles." Keen said with a warning growl, he didn't like check ups, and he hated needles even more.
Back to top Go down
Thaeris
Admin
Admin
Thaeris

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"If you think you can take the pain." He slowly exhaled a cloud of smoke. He'd dealt with needle phobics before, though he somehow got the feeling that it wasn't simply that.
He approached Keen slowly and knelt in front of him. "I just need to to take a look at your head and ribs and reset your nose." He said all this slowly as he would to a child. "I don't know if you felt it - but it's bent nicely to the left." Then he chuckled and took another drag. "that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Though most adults would've been upset with the medics tone, the curled up Keen seemed to respond rather well to it, as he nodded, putting his legs down and straightening up and taking his shirt off, exposing a nice scar on his torso, going from just under his collar bone to just above his belly button, straightening up for him. His actions spoke of someone who must have had to deal with a doctor a lot,"Just pop the nose back in place, I can handle the pain."
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

smiles leaned on marines shoulder and held his hand. she knew he was in a lot of pain but he would never show it, not in front of these strangers. she was also worried about keen but he seemed to be handling himself alright. "so that's what your voice sounds like" said marine. "its pretty" he kissed her forehead and put his arm around her should. she leaned into his chest and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thaeris
Admin
Admin
Thaeris

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

"None of your ribs are broken...though I'd like to hear the story behind that." He gestured at the scar and went on to look Keens head over. John was surprised to see not even a bruise on him. It was bit baffling. "Sturdy aren't you?" Then he placed his thumbs on either side of Keens nose. "One, two and..." Keens nose went back into place with a sick little pop. "All fixed." He stood and - for some odd reason that he couldn't exactly figure - he ruffled Keens hair on impulse.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Keen just gave a painted grunt at his nose being popped back into place, scrunching up similar to a child as his hair was ruffled as he redressed and stood up, rubbing his nose, it would be sore for the rest of the day, how irritating."Thanks." he murmured, rubbing his chest subconsciously,"It'd take a bit more to take me down, that's what he used to say anyways."
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 pm

"i'll be sure to keep that in mind." said marine from across the room. he locked eyes with keen. "i cant go anywhere on this leg" he whispered to smiles" we need to figure out something to do." smiles looked at keen. she pointed to herself then at the car. "do you know how to drive?" said marine. smiles shook her head no. "well then we just have to wait." he addressed keen again. "looks like you've forced us to extend our stay."
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Keen held the Marine's gaze, not wavering, as he started to gather his things,"I didn't force you to do anything, you're the one who started the fight, and I defended myself, don't start fights if they're going to inconvenience you, but we should probably get going and finding a place we can all stay until we decide what to do." He swung his pack over his shoulder and looked around to decide which way would be best.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Smiles got up and motioned for marine to rest a moment. she walked over to keen and touched his scar gently. she tilted her head like a puppy. she kissed her fingers and touched them to his scar again and smiled at him. she didnt understand why marine seemed so wary of him. he was just a quiet loner, like her. nothing wrong with keeping your thoughts to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Keen looked down at Smiles and allowed the smaller female to touch him, watching her curiously, before giving a small smile, it was just a simple upturn of the corners of his lips, but it counted. He reached in his pack and pulled out a candy bar, offering to Smiles as a sign of his liking her, much like a puppy giving a present to someone it liked. He didn't speak, but he felt like she understood him.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 pm

smiles didnt even know why keen had gotten a candy bar, but she was nearly bursting with happiness. it had been so long since she had tasted sugar. without thinking she flung her arms around him and hugged him. she quickly stepped back, hoping she hadnt made him mad.
Back to top Go down
Alestra18
Apprentice
Apprentice
Alestra18

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Keen had such a cute look of surprise that he didn't even react out of such surprise at the hug, he stood there and looked at her, cheeks flushing a bit as he nodded at her, to let her know that she wasn't in trouble, but he wasn't sure what he should do now, so he simply copied the medic and ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Leo just sat in the vault gathering bombs and putting them in his pouch. This was his city, and he'd be damned if some drugged out freaks were gonna push him around in his own territory. He growled to himself. If it wasn't for that damn drug his life would be the the way he wanted. His family, the money, the luxuries, the clients he missed it all so much. "why the fooey did this have to happen." he murmured to himself bitterly
Back to top Go down
Thaeris
Admin
Admin
Thaeris

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 am

"Extending your stay would have been your best bet anyways." Medic chuckled. He had finished his first cigarette and was already lighting up a second. "You'd be a fool to go off on your own.... goin off.... hmmm..." He took a long slow drag. "We'd better be doing that soon. Stay here any longer and we'll be freak food." He'd eyed the car, the Marine, and everyone else in their little group and wondered briefly where the fainter had gone off to but then shrugged it off and went back to thinking about where they could go.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Smiles was sure the medic was breathing pure smoke by this point, not allowing any room for proper air. she gave him a funny look. She sat down next to marine again and was resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll find a way out of this mess" he whispered to her. "I'll protect you as long as I have to." she fell asleep on his shoulder.
"so how does this plan of yours work boy?" asked marine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"they don't go out during the day here...." he put his pack on his sword and carried it on his shoulder. We do it during the day. two, maybe three of us, probably quiet, faster, and leaner people will go in and plant bombs. If we tie ropes to the invaders and whoever's out side hold the other ends of the ropes. If there is struggling or three strong tugs the outsiders can tug them back out. it's dark so it'll be hard to see in the nest, and if worst comes to worst jump out the windows" he explained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocolypse RP Here   Apocolypse RP Here - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocolypse RP Here
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next